TAKE A TRIP WITH ME DOWN MEMORY LANE WHERE THE DEAD LIE SO TO SHALL WE DIE

TAKE A TRIP WITH ME DOWN MEMORY LANE WHERE THE DEAD LIE SO TO SHALL WE DIE

Saturday, December 2, 2006

WE WATCH, WE WAIT

The darkness closes in as the night slumbers it's way into twilight hours of barren winters chill. I feel this draw as a heavy tugging that is settling in. A current pursuit of timely reflection as this is the season to reflect on all that which has come to pass, to summons the ancestors, to hail the wild hunt! To draw deep beneath our cloaks and travel through the layered realms of fog down in Hel.

I feel the draw as the rolling wind blows it's breath from the depths of my homelands North. I see Odhinn standing in silent stance, watching, and wonder what He is waiting on. I do not dare approach as no signal has been given to do so. So I watch Him watch. And, I wait.

2 comments:

popza said...

mine is dormant as the night that sucks the light from the camp fires flare
My soul is bare as the cracked riverbed of a once verdant land now drifting in sand so my spirit travels to hell and heaven. Above the hell I once heard of I see souls packed toe to heel arms outstreached wailing in suplicant screams of anguished torment "help me" In trembling spirit I return upon my gossamer thread to fly aloft where I hear the angels sing whereupon my soul soars aloft born on wings sofly touching caressing enveloped in love cries i hear beautiful upon the ear of joyous praise and thanks to that king of all that is was and will be. NOw I find myself in exquisite agony of longing to be aloft in heaven but bound to earth in flesh yet to be born anew in heavens dimension or that of hell. the chooice is mine to make the gift offered the spirit yearns to accept and soar to sing of joy and praise now bound to sing of hope of choices to come.

Anonymous said...

Miss VV you have a real talent you know!

Mark